Here’s a new way to enjoy your meals, whether you’re at home or on-the-go! Fish around for some jam jars, pickle jars, or applesauce jars and fill them up with protein, calcium, fiber, vitamins and minerals! Here’s how:
- ¼ cup almonds
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 2 tbs honey
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 peach
- 5.3 oz container of Greek yogurt, vanilla flavor
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Blend almonds in a food processor for 5 seconds.
- In a baking tray, combine oats, crushed almonds, cinnamon and 1 tbs honey. Mix well until you get a few clusters. Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Cut peaches into miniscule cubes. Keep the skin on for extra fiber!
- Mix 1 tbs of honey into the yogurt. Stir and taste. If you’ve got a sweet tooth, you may want a little more!
- Once the oats are ready to go, layer your breakfast in this order: yogurt, peaches, oats, yogurt, peaches, oats.
- And there you have it! Breakfast of a champion!