What’s easy to make, gluten-free, and vegan? Peanut butter apple bites! Try them out for your next party!
- 5 apples
- 1 16oz jar of peanut butter (be sure to choose one with no added ingredients!)
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 handful Craisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice each apple into 8 pieces and place in a blender until it turns to apple sauce.
- Pour the apple sauce into a mixing bowl and add the entire jar of peanut butter. Mix well.
- Add the honey, cinnamon and craisins and mix well again.
- Line mini cupcake baking trays with cupcake liners and pour in the mixed contents.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until your cakes are golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!