Cool off with this refreshing smoothie! It’s easy and it’ll take you less than 10 minutes!
Mango Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and chopped
- ½ cup orange juice (with pulp)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 medium ice cubes
1. Chop mango into small pieces and place in the blender.
2. Pour orange juice, lime juice and honey into blender and puree until the mango is no longer in chunks.
3. Add ice cubes and blend. (Some blenders may have an ice crush feature!)
4. Pour, serve and enjoy!