Pack in the protein! Sunflower seeds contain 7 grams of protein and oats contain 5 grams per serving. Add in some flax seed and fiber-rich fruits for full muscle recovery after an intense workout!
Serving Size: 2
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup Raisins (golden raisins are my favorite!)
- 2 small apples or 1 large apple
- 2 tbsp pure honey
- 1 tbsp Ground flax seed
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Pour oats, sunflower seeds and honey into a baking tray and mix well.
- Dice apples into small chunks and place in a separate baking tray.
- Place the trays in the oven for about 25 minutes or until the oats are golden brown.
- Let it cool at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Mix the apples into the granola. Add the raisins and ground flax seed and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy!