This sweet and sour mustard will make any salad taste delicious!
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup orange juice (preferably no pulp)
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Vinegar (or cider vinegar if you have it)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk Dijon mustard, orange juice, brown sugar, and vinegar until smooth. Try to eliminate the large clumps of mustard. (I know, it’s hard!)
- Add olive oil and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and mix again.
- Serve and enjoy!
(You may even want to add sliced almonds or dried cranberries to top it off!)