You can put a fruity touch to your ice cream with this sweet and natural topping! It’s easy and takes no more than 5 minutes!
- A handful of blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of water
A little container like this:
1. Place the blueberries and brown sugar into the blender and puree.
2. You can blend it for as little or as long as you like. I like to have chunks of blueberry in my topping, so I only puree it for a few seconds, but that’s totally up to you!
3. Pour over your ice cream or sorbet and enjoy!