Baking night with my mama! We combined all of our favorite ingredients and came up with these delicious, soft and healthy cookies! Try it for yourself!
Serving size: 24 large cookies or 30 small cookies
Total time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix dry ingredients: whole wheat flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, baking soda
- Microwave butter for 1 minute or until fully melted.
- Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl: butter, eggs, canola oil
- Combine dry and wet ingredients. Add sliced almonds and dried cranberries. Mix thoroughly.
- Lay aluminum foil on a tray and place rounded dough.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes to cool off. Then, dig in!